Effective Date: June 22nd, 2017
The terms “we”, “us”, and “our” refer to Kimberly-Carr Home Designs (the “Company”). The term “Site” refers to www.kimcar.betaplanets.com. The term “user,” “you” and “your” refers to site visitors, customers and any other users of the site.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create an online account, sign up to receive our emails, communicate with us on the Site or via third-party social media sites, and place an order on the Site. The type of information we may collect include your:
- email address
- zip code
- billing address
- shipping address
- phone number
- payment card information
- products ordered
- purchase date
- demographic information
- any other information you choose to provide
We will use this information to:
- provide the products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and receipts
- respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service
- communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you
- send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages
- type of browser you use
- access times
- pages viewed
- time spent on pages
- links clicked
- your IP address
- the referring link through which you accessed the Site
- conversion information
We may use this information for various purposes, including:
- improving our Site
- understanding which areas and features of the Site are popular
- understanding campaign effectiveness
- tailoring our communications to you
- delivering advertising and content targeted to your interests on the Site
HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS SHARED
We may share information about you to third parties providing services on our behalf, including:
- payment processing and authorization
- fraud protection and credit risk reduction
- order fulfillment
- marketing and promotional material distribution
- site evaluation
- data collection, storage, management, analysis
- any other services designed to assist the Company
Please see below for a list of third parties who provide services on our behalf and links to the privacy policies of those third parties. This may or may not be a complete list of third parties providing services on our behalf with whom your information is shared.
Stripe - https://stripe.com/us/privacy
WooCommerce - https://woocommerce.com/privacy-policy/
AWeber - https://www.aweber.com/privacy.htm
Dropbox - https://www.dropbox.com/terms#privacy
Company may also release information about our users when legally required to do so, at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation, or to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our site and applicable laws.
We take reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 18, you should use this site only with the involvement of a parent or guardian and should not submit any personal information to Company.
UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION
- You may update, correct or delete your online account information at any time by logging into your account and navigating to the "My Account" page.
- You can opt out of receiving promotional communications from us at any time by using the unsubscribe link in the footer of all promotional or marketing e-mails.
- Write to us at the contact information listed below.
DO NOT TRACK SIGNALS
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually set your browser to remove or reject cookies, but note that doing so does not necessarily affect third party flash cookies used in connection with the Site. If you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of the Site.
In addition, many web browsers support Do Not Track technology. The Company currently does not have the ability to recognize Do Not Track Signals.
Our third party advertising providers may continue to use information about your web viewing activities to tailor advertising to your interests across different websites even when you have Do Not Track enabled in your browser.
To learn more about Do Not Track, visit: http://www.allaboutdnt.org/
CHANGES TO THE POLICY
Kimberly-Carr Home Designs
2126 East Victory Drive
Savannah, Georgia 31404